There are 10 things I want to tell you:
1. You caught me by surprise. It was something I didn’t and would have never imagined; yet it happened. Oh yeah, life really happened. And sometimes, it takes you to detours.
2. I love detours. Detours are blessings. It is God telling me, “My daughter, my princess, you are yet to experience a redirection.”
3. But what’s scary about redirection is the fact that before God will lead you to a new path, you will have to be broken first. He will make us hungry before He feeds us. He will strip us out before He can cloth us. He makes nothing of you before He makes something of you. Before redirection is a painful rejection.
4. Pain is uncomfortable. It makes us limp along, it gets our heart broken, and sometimes, it makes us wonder if we will ever make it to the other side of the bed. But God Himself knows pain. He knows what it is to have His heart broken. When God gave us the will to decide how we would respond to His love, He opened His heart to profound heartache.
5. God heals all the broken in heart. He gives a helping hand; a loving embrace. Then, all the tears and sorrows will be gone. There will be no more nightly crying until you put yourself to sleep. And then just as always, there will just be you and Him.
6. Please remember that your worth is only found in Him. That at the end of the day, no matter how big time you messed up and for so many times, He will always fixed His eyes on you. You will always be His beloved Child. While there will never be you and that some constant guy again, there will always be you and God . You can always have that lasting relationship with Him. And I hope you choose that today.
7. It is only when you begin a genuine relationship with Christ that you will really learn how to love. And I want you to know that we only learn how to love because He first loved us.
8. I am not falling in love. And I won’t. I am learning in love. I am learning that love is long suffering. Love is kind. It always rejoices in the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love NEVER FAILS.
9. I may have failed to imagine that where I am right now is actually happening (promise!) and may have failed to understand how He works between the two of us, (did I just say us?) but sure enough, He has His best plans in mind. I trust Him. After all, His timing and His perfect will will never fail me, nor him. I hope that, you too will entrust your heart to the Greatest Lover of all time, please.
10. Today, I will begin to faithfully talk to God about you. I pray you make me and everybody else your second choice. I pray you never make me or anyone your first person. I am not the right one, and perhaps not anyone is. God alone, He will always be your right One. I hope you always run to the One whose love never runs dry. I pray you always go to the One whose love and grace will always be unfailing. I want you to be of good cheer and trust that in His time, this shall all come to pass.